Thursday 21 April 2016



I am not a businessman, I am a business, man. - Shawn Carter

Everyday is a hustle, trying to make a change in ones life but how big is that change. Too many people get caught up in the hype of success but some of us prefer the simple lifestyle, no matter how big & great your plans are keep them a secret & let the success do the talking for you. 

When everything seemed bad for him he kept pushing, when every single record label in the industry refused to sign him he kept pushing and started his on record label, become an empire.

When everyone else doubts you keep believing, not everyone will see the vision you have, even your closest friends and family, whatever you do never give up, when you look back ten years from now you will say it was worth it. When you go to bed leave one eye open, empires never sleep, everyday is a hustle, I am not god but I work god damn hard, at 18 years old I have heard that you are way too young to be thinking of success, enjoy life and have fun, when you sleep the empire is awake, keep pushing I say.

There is no such thing as an overnight millionaire, it takes consistent hard work, always have a pen and paper, never let your ideas go to waste, If I fail today I will be back tomorrow, light yourself with passion & people will come from far to watch you burn.

It starts now.


No comments:

Post a Comment